CIVIL ENGINEERING Advanced Concrete Technology Elective 4 PDF DOWNLOAD
1. What is BE Civil Engineering?
BE Civil Engineering is a 48 Months / 4-year undergraduate engineering diploma course. This course offers the construction, design, and maintenance of structures corresponding to bridges, canals, tunnels, buildings, waterworks, airports, and so forth.
JEE Main examination is performed by NTA on the nationwide
The themes which are taught in the course of the course embody Fundamental Metal Design, Mechanical Engineering, Building Venture Administration, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Structural Evaluation, and so forth.
2. What is the BE Civil Engineering Admission Course?
The preferred engineering entrance exams within the nation are JEE Main and JEE Superior, which are required for admission into primarily public universities. Non-public institutes additionally conduct their very own examinations or depend on the nationwide/ state-stage entrance exams. The information to use for entrance examination primarily based admission is as follows.
- Registration: Registration dates are introduced days earlier than by the institute. An account must be created with fundamental particulars like email-id, cellphone quantity, and so forth.
- Refill particulars: Refill the appliance type with all needed particulars with care. Care has to be taken to make sure all particulars are correct and proper.
- Submit paperwork: Scan and add all required paperwork like mark sheets. Paperwork have to be uploaded in a selected format solely, as specified by the institute’s software portal.
- Utility payment: A minimal software payment is to be paid on-line in the course of the submission of the appliance type. Cost might be achieved by all on-line cost modes.
- Obtain admit card: Admit playing cards are launched as soon as all candidates are judged for eligibility. The admit card have to be downloaded and printed out for use on the day of the examination.
- Examination: Put together for the examination as per the syllabus and previous papers. Seem for the examination on the date introduced.
- Results: Outcomes are introduced after a few weeks of the examination day. If a candidate is profitable in qualifying the doorway examinations, they will transfer on to the subsequent spherical.
- Counseling and admission: Counselling is held for college kids who’ve cleared the doorway examinations. The coed can now take admission within the BE Civil Engineering course.
3. What’s the BE Civil Engineering Eligibility Standards?
The eligibility standards for BE Civil Engineering aspirants just aren’t difficult and are as follows. It has to be famous that the eligibility standards will differ from institute to institute.
- Candidates should have cleared their 10+2 stage examinations with physics, chemistry, and mathematics topics.
- The qualifying combination rating required in 10+2 ranges is not less than 50% and above.
- Candidates who have a diploma in mechanical or in allied sciences, achieved after the class tenth, are additionally eligible for admission.
4. What are the popular BE Civil Engineering Entrance Exams?
There are various nationwide and state-level entrance exams to seem for admission into the BE Civil Engineering program.
Listed under are a few of these fashionable BE Civil Engineering entrance exams.
JEE Main: JEE Main examination is performed by NTA on the nationwide stage. It’s held within the month of January and April of every 12 months for admission into undergraduate engineering packages. It’s an internet examination, performed over three hours and the paper is of 360 marks.
JEE Advanced: JEE Superior, beforehand referred to as IIT JEE, is the second section of the JEE Main examination. The conducting company is IIT Delhi. It is usually an internet examination that covers physics, chemistry, and arithmetic. The length of the paper is 3 hours.
BITSAT: BITSAT is the engineering entrance examination to BITS Pilani. The net examination is held to replenish over 2,000 seats on the college. It’s the second hottest examination after JEE Major. Candidates should have scored a combined rating of 75% on the 10+2 stage with PCM and 60% individually in every one of the themes.
WBJEE: WBJEEB conducts the examination to grant admission to college students in undergraduate Engineering, Expertise, Structure, and Pharmacy programs supplied by the universities in West Bengal.
5. BE Civil Engineering Course Highlights
Highlights for BE Civil Engineering program are offered within the desk given under:
|Course Degree||Undergraduate ( U.G )|
|Full type||BE ( Bachelor of Engineering ) Civil Engineering|
|Period||48 MONTHS/4 years|
|Examination kind||Semester ( 1 SEMESTERHAVE 6 MONTHS )|
|Eligibility||Handed 10+2 from an acknowledged board with science stream|
|Admission course of||Entrance examination and a spherical of counseling|
|Common Course payment||RUPEES 3,00,000 to RUPEES 15,00,000|
|Common Annual Wage||INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,85,000|
|High Recruiting Firms||L&T, TATA Consulting Engineers Ltd, Schlumberger, Power Grid Company of India Ltd, Jacobs Engineering, Maytas Infra Ltd, Land Transport Authority, Jacobs Engineering, Shapoorji Pallonji|
|Job Positions||Structural Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Site Engineers, Building Engineers, Lecturer/Professor, and so forth.|
6. Why We Should Study BE Civil Engineering?
The objective to achieve a BE Civil Engineering diploma will rely upon every particular person’s aspirations and targets. Among the causes to pursue this course are as follows.
- Reputed occupation: Civil engineering is an excessive demand area the place expert graduates are capable of finding open job positions instantly. It is among the oldest and most respected engineering divisions. Any pupil with the eagerness to excel within the area will discover success quickly.
- Excessive pay: Common packages for BE Civil Engineering graduates are on the upper aspect for each non-public and public organizations. The work of a civil engineer entails initiating, planning, overlooking, and finishing public infrastructure tasks. Given the size of labor, the pay can be on the upper aspect.
- Profession opportunities: A civil engineer is ready to pursue a various array of professional alternatives. There isn’t any restriction to academic packages one can select. From regulation, administration to aggressive examinations to get employed in Authorities organizations, the sky is the restrict.
- On completion of this program, college students will have the ability to get good-looking wage packages ranging between INR 3,00,000 and INR 7,80,000 relying on the candidate’s experience within the area.
- Civil engineers work in all the foremost building tasks taken up by the state or central authorities, non-public building corporations, the railways, engineering companies, army, consultancy companies, and so forth.
- Candidates can additionally pursue PG programs corresponding to M.Tech., Grasp of Engineering programs
7. BE Civil Engineering vs B.Tech Civil Engineering
The course comparability between BE Civil Engineering and B.Tech Civil Engineering is as follows. Additionally, take a look at the high B.Tech Civil Engineering Faculties in India.
|Parameters||BE Civil Engineering||B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|Period||4 years||4 years|
|Focus Space||It’s a theory-oriented course and offers the research of constructions like buildings, bridges, roads, dams, canals, and so forth. The course is normally supplied by public institutes.||It’s a software and skill-based course that offers the research of making constructions like buildings, bridges, roads, dams, canals, and so forth. It’s normally supplied by universities, each private and non-private.|
|Admission Standards||State or nationwide stage entrance examination.||State-level or nationwide stage entrance examination rating.|
|Eligibility Standards||10+2 with not less than 60% combination rating with PCM topics.||10+2 with not less than 60% combination rating with PCM topics.|
|Common Course Charges||RUPEES 1,00,000 to RUPEES 6,00,000||RUPEES 2,00,000 to RUPEES 6,00,000|
|Job Choices||Civil Engineer, Architect, Technical Officer, Supervisor, Enterprise analyst, Assistant Executive Engineer, and so forth||Civil Engineer, Transportation Engineer, Water Useful resource Engineer, Structural Engineer, Environmental Engineers, Civil Engineering Technicians, and so forth|
|Areas of Employment||Civil Engineering corporations, Water assets, Engineering Transportation corporations, Tunnel Engineering corporations||Irrigation corporations, building, and structural engineering corporations, land improvement, city improvement, and so forth.|
|Common Placement Package deal||RUPEES 3,00,000 to RUPEES 7,80,000||RUPEES 3,00,000 to RUPEES5,00,000|
civil engineering pdf syllabus download – Click Here
Pdf Link Given Below – Free Download in 1 Click
( Search on Google – OnlineStudyPoints.com )
#Official Account - Join us Now !!! * Worldwide free service [ No Promotion Ads ] * Daily Quiz – MCQ * Youtube link – https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMKhNSKNOAP5mnLzHUbGvIg * web + free pdf – www.onlinestudypoints.com * Telegram – http://t.me/onlinestudypoint_2 * Facebook – https://m.facebook.com/onlinestudypoints/ # Telegram for live chat 24×7 – http://t.me/onlinestudypoints_2
PDF Download Area
1. Download Link ( Near Zoom Button ) in PDF Preview 2. Wait for Loading Complete then your File is Ready to Download. 3. File Download in 1 Click ( No Promotion No Links ) 4. File Size - ( 1 MB approx )
CIVIL ENGINEERING Advanced Concrete Technology Elective 4 PDF DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD LINK PDF WITH PREVIEWAdvanced Concrete Technology Elective 4
Public SOURCE: UPSC GOVERNMENT WEBSITE – OFFICIAL