New Indian Polity Laxmikanth 6th edition [ Free Pdf Download ]
UPSC FUll SYLLABUS
The Civil Services examination comprises two successive
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for
the selection of candidates for Main Examination; and
(ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for
the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
Scheme and subjects for the Preliminary and Main
A. PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
The Examination shall comprise two compulsory Papers of 200
(i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple
(ii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
However, questions relating to English Language
Comprehension Skills of Class X level will be tested through
passages from English language only without providing Hindi
translation thereof in the question paper.
B. MAIN EXAMINATION
The written examination will consist of the following papers:
Paper A: (One of the Indian Language to be selected by the
candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to
Paper B: English
The papers on Indian Languages and English (Paper A and Paper
B) will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of
qualifying nature. The marks obtained in these papers will not be
counted for ranking.
Papers to be counted for merit
Paper I: Essay
Paper II: General Studies–I
(Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World
Paper III: General Studies –II
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International
Paper IV: General Studies –III
(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment,
Security and Disaster Management)
Paper V: General Studies –IV
(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
Paper VI: Optional Subject – Paper 1
Paper VII: Optional Subject – Paper 2
Sub Total (Written test):
Candidates may choose any one of the optional subjects
from amongst the list of subjects given below:
List of optional subjects for Main Examination:
(ii) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
(vi) Civil Engineering
(vii) Commerce and Accountancy
(ix) Electrical Engineering
(xvi) Mechanical Engineering
(xvii) Medical Science
(xx) Political Science and International Relations
(xxii) Public Administration
(xxvi) Literature of any one of the following
Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada,
Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali,
Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and
Changes in this Edition:
1. Addition of 6 new chapters.
2. Inclusion of 2017, 2018 and 2019 preliminary questions with
3. Inclusion of 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 mains questions.
4. Updation of the year-wise break-up of the UPSC questions
in the preliminary and main examinations.
5. Inclusion of additional updated information on a number of
6. New items included in various chapters.
1. Goods and Services Tax Council
2. National Commission for Backward Classes
3. National Investigation Agency
4. National Disaster Management Authority
5. Role of Regional Parties
6. Coalition Government
New Indian Polity Laxmikanth 6th edition e-Book
[ ALL UPSC STUDY MATERIAL 100 % ] – [ Click Here ]
Join Telegram For Download All paid Courses
Telegram Link – Click Here
listen to me all attentively
- First thing – Google deletes it as soon as we upload the PDF
- The second thing is a pdf of handwritten notes of Indian polity available on this Website, read it will be very helpful
- The third thing (Important) More than 1000+ comments have come on the website and they are all happy now… (understand) Read yourself by going down
- Go to the homepage of the website and see that there is a lot of material for studies.
All these PDFs which are provided right here or on This Website are simply for Education purposes, only for those who can’t afford paid materials or not have the proper information, we provide Pdf Files with a download link. Please make use of them for constructing knowledge, fulfill All dreams, and don’t make them Commercial. We request you to recognize our Hard Work.
All our Advertisements are Decent commercials [ we don’t compromise in the Quality ] and if anyone has any trouble with the website or commercials please contact me at email@example.com