philosophy Mimamsa and Vedanta and Sri Aurobindo
Our post is related to the UPSC exam! ( PHILOSOPHY OPTIONAL NOTES ) As you all know that every year more than 10 lakh candidates appear in the UPSC exam. Every year more than 10 lakh candidates will appear for the Civil Services Examination to be held at 2,569 centers in 72 cities of the country. There have been more in LOCKDOWN.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PDF IN 1 CLICK ( 10 Second )
- In one place it would be written as “👇PDF DOWNLOAD LINK + PREVIEW 👇”.
- You first read the pdf and then download it.
- Then you have to click on that pdf.
- After that, you will get a lot of options in the pdf downwards.
- On the side of the zoom button is the download button, press it.
- Just download your pdf in 1 Click ( Direct Download )
- And even after telling all this, there is trouble. If pdf is not downloading, do not panic click on it (CLICK HERE)
philosophy Mimamsa and Vedanta and Sri Aurobindo
pdf Free Download
File Size – ( 13 MB approx )
👇PDF DOWNLOAD LINK + PREVIEW 👇Mimamsa and Vedanta and Sri Aurobindo
👆PDF DOWNLOAD LINK + PREVIEW☝
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Paper-A||One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution||300|
|Papers to be Counted for Merit|
|Paper-II||General Studies-I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History, and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper-III||General Studies-II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)||250|
|Paper-IV||Genera Studies-III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250|
|Paper-V||General Studies-IV (Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude)||250|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
( 🔔 FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT AND GET ALL LATEST STUDY MATERIAL NOTIFICATION 🔔 ) #Official Account - JOIN ALL ACCOUNTS ( FOR PAID VIDEOS + PDF ) * Worldwide free service [ No Ads ] * Daily Quiz – MCQ * Youtube link – https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMKhNSKNOAP5mnLzHUbGvIg * INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/onlinestudypoints/ * web + free pdf – www.onlinestudypoints.com * Telegram – http://t.me/onlinestudypoint_2 * Facebook – https://m.facebook.com/onlinestudypoints/ # Telegram for live chat 24×7 – https://t.me/onlinestudypoints_2
Patanjali IAS BOOK – AMAZON LINK
UPSC SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD – CLICK HERE
Philosophy Syllabus For UPSC CSE (Mains) Examination
Paper I: Philosophy History and Problems
|Plato and Aristotle||Ideas; Substance; Form and Matter; Causation; Actuality and Potentiality|
|Rationalism (Descartes, Spinoza, Leibniz)||Cartesian Method and Certain Knowledge; Substance; God; Mind-Body Dualism; Determinism and Freedom|
|Empiricism (Locke, Berkeley, Hume)||Theory of Knowledge; Substance and Qualities; Self and God; Scepticism.|
|Kant||Possibility of Synthetic a priori Judgments; Space and Time; Categories; Ideas of Reason; Antinomies; Critique of Proofs for the Existence of God|
|Hegel||Dialectical Method; Absolute Idealism|
|Moore, Russell and Early Wittgenstein||Defense of Commonsense; Refutation of Idealism; Logical Atomism; Logical Constructions; Incomplete Symbols; Picture Theory of Meaning; Saying and Showing|
|Logical Positivism||Verification Theory of Meaning; Rejection of Metaphysics; Linguistic Theory of Necessary Propositions.|
|Later Wittgenstein||Meaning and Use; Language- games; Critique of Private Language.|
|Phenomenology (Husserl)||Method; Theory of Essences; Avoidance of Psychologism|
|Existentialism (Kierkegaard, Sartre, Heidegger)||Existence and Essence; Choice, Responsibility and Authentic Existence; Being-in-the-world and Temporality|
|Quine and Strawson||Critique of Empiricism; Theory of Basic Particulars and Persons|
|Carvaka||Theory of Knowledge; Rejection of Transcendent Entities|
|Jainism||Theory of Reality; Saptabhaòginaya; Bondage and Liberation|
|Schools of Buddhism||Pratîtyasamutpada; Ksanikavada, Nairatmyavada|
|Nyaya- Vaiúesika||Theory of Categories; Theory of Appearance; Theory of Pramana; Self, Liberation; God; Proofs for the Existence of God; Theory of Causation; Atomistic Theory of Creation|
|Samkhya||Prakrti; Purusa; Causation; Liberation|
|Yoga||Citta; Cittavrtti; Klesas; Samadhi; Kaivalya.|
|Mimamsa||Theory of Knowledge|
|Schools of Vedanta||Brahman; Îúvara; Atman; Jiva; Jagat; Maya; Avidya; Adhyasa; Moksa; Aprthaksiddhi; Pancavidhabheda|
|Aurobindo||Evolution, Involution; Integral Yoga.|
Paper II: Philosophy History and Problems
|Socio-Political Philosophy||Social and Political Ideals: Equality, Justice, Liberty.
Sovereignty: Austin, Bodin, Laski, Kautilya.
Individual and State: Rights; Duties and Accountability
Forms of Government: Monarchy; Theocracy and Democracy.
Political Ideologies: Anarchism; Marxism and Socialism
Humanism; Secularism; Multiculturalism.
Crime and Punishment: Corruption, Mass Violence, Genocide, Capital Punishment.
Development and Social Progress.
Gender Discrimination: Female Foeticide, Land, and Property Rights; Empowerment.
Caste Discrimination: Gandhi and Ambedkar
|Philosophy of Religion||Notions of God: Attributes; Relation to Man and the World. (Indian and Western).
Proofs for the Existence of God and their Critique (Indian and Western).
The Problem of Evil.
Soul: Immortality; Rebirth and Liberation.
Reason, Revelation, and Faith.
Religious Experience: Nature and Object (Indian and Western).
Religion without God.
Religion and Morality.
Religious Pluralism and the Problem of Absolute Truth.
Nature of Religious Language: Analogical and Symbolic; Cognitivist and Noncognitive.
How to study philosophy for UPSC?
What is the best strategy to prepare for Philosophy Optional?
Broadly, philosophy is divided into four parts namely Western Philosophy, Indian Philosophy, Social-political philosophy, and religious philosophy. Let’s look at the preparation strategy for each of these:
- Both Western philosophy and Indian philosophy are covered in Paper 1 of the optional paper. You must attempt 5 out of the 8 questions on this paper, as well as 2 compulsory questions from each of these sub-sections. You can learn about Indian philosophy by reading Satishchandra Chatterjee’s An Introduction to Indian Philosophy and Yakub Masih’s A Critical History of Western Philosophy: Greek, Medieval, and Modern.
- The core elements of paper-II of the optional subject of philosophy are social-political philosophy and religious philosophy. Refer to Hindu editorials as well as pieces from monthly periodicals like Yojana and Kurukshetra for preparing these. Hindu editorials frequently include discussion of fundamental philosophical issues.
- Practice answer-writing: After you’ve gone over the above-mentioned topics thoroughly, try your hand at answer-writing. Use your notes to help you compose responses and have them reviewed by your mentors and experts.
- Refer to toppers’ answer scripts: Look through toppers’ answer copies to obtain an idea of how your answers should be written and practice composing them.
- Enroll in a test series: Enroll in a test series so that your answer copies can be assessed and you can receive feedback from experts and mentors.
Best Philosophy Optional Booklist for UPSC IAS Mains
- An Introduction to Indian Philosophy by Satishchandra Chatterjee
- A Critical History of Western Philosophy: Greek, Medieval and Modern by Yakub Masih
- A Critical Survey of Indian Philosophy by Chandradhar Sharma
- Contemporary Indian Philosophy by Basant Kumar Lal
- An Introduction to Political Theory by O.P. Gauba
- Philosophy of Religion by John H Hick
All these PDFs which are provided right here or on This Website are simply for Education purposes, only for those who can’t afford paid materials or not have the proper information, we provide Pdf Files with a download link. Please make use of them for constructing knowledge, fulfill All dreams, and don’t make them Commercial. We request you to recognize our Hard Work.
All our Advertisements are Decent commercials [ we don’t compromise in the Quality ] and if anyone has any trouble with the website or commercials please contact me at [email protected]
If You Have Previous Year Question Paper of Your University or any Project Files & Assignment PDF then Share them With Thousand of Students Like You. Send Your PDFs Here !!
We will Publish your pdf File With your Photo and Name
Email ID: [email protected]