Time, Speed & Distance
Universal Formule of T.S.D
What is a ‘D/S/T’ Word Problem?
- Distance, Speed, Time
- Usually, involve something/someone moving at a constant or average speed.
- Out of the three quantities (speed/distance/time), we are required to find one.
- Information regarding the other two will be provided in the question stem.
The ‘D/S/T’ Formula: Distance = Speed x Time
- When two different bodies moving in the opposite directions at speeds S1 and S2,
Then, Speed would be S1+S2.
- Likewise, When two different Object moving in same directions, Then, Speed would be S1-S2