UPSC Books for International Relations Optional UPSC
International Relations BOOKLIST – MAINS: PAPER-I BOOKS
International Relations and International Relations – ( Amazon link )
Section A: Comparative Politics and International Relations
- “The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations” by John Baylis, Steve Smith and Patricia Owens.
- “Global Politics” by Andrew Heywood.
- “Theories of Comparative Politics: The Search for a Paradigm Reconsidered” by Ronald H. Chilcote.
- IGNOU notes on Comparative Politics.
- “Theories of International Relations” by Palgrave publications.
- “The Oxford Handbook of International Relations” by Christian Reus-Smit and Duncan Snidal.
- “Understanding International Relations” by Chris Brown and Kirsten Ainley.
- “Introduction to International Relations: Theories and Approaches” by Georg Sorenson and Robert Jackson.
Section B: India and the World
- Indian Foreign Policy: An Overview by Harsh Pant
- International Relations- Mcgraw Hill education
- “IDSA website should be followed for articles.
- A website should be regularly followed for updates and articles.
- IR editorials should be followed in The Hindu and the Indian Express.
- The Oxford Handbook of Indian Foreign Policy” by David M. Malone, C Raja Mohan and Srinath Raghvan.
Pdf Link Given Below – Free Download in 1 Click
New UPSC Syllabus pdf Complete free Download
( Search on Google – OnlineStudyPoints.com )
#Official Account * Worldwide free service [ No Ads ] * Daily Quiz – MCQ * Youtube link – https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMKhNSKNOAP5mnLzHUbGvIg * web + free pdf – www.onlinestudypoints.com * Telegram – http://t.me/onlinestudypoint_2 * Facebook – https://m.facebook.com/onlinestudypoints/ # Telegram for live chat 24×7 – http://t.me/onlinestudypoints_2
PDF Download Area
1. Download Link ( Near Zoom Button ) in PDF Preview
2. Wait for Loading Complete then your File is Ready to Download.
3. File Download in 1 Click ( No Promotion No Links )
4. File Size – ( 3 MB approx )
DOWNLOAD LINK PDF WITH PREVIEW2022 upsc syllabus ( www.OnlineStudyPoints.com )-