UPSC Economics Handwritten Notes 4
Download Link is given Below with pdf preview
Civil Services Exam (IAS Exam), the most coveted exam of all, is conducted by UPSC every year to recruit candidates to various services & posts in the Government of India. It is a two-stage exam consisting of:
1. Civil Services Preliminary Examination (objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
2. Civil Services Main Examination (Written & Interview) for the selection of candidates for various services & posts as mentioned in the official notification.
UPSC IAS Preliminary Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The first stage of the exam i.e., the Civil Services Preliminary Exam is only a screening test and is conducted to shortlist candidates for the Main Examination. Marks secured in Preliminary Exam are not taken into account while preparing the final merit.
The preliminary exam consists of two papers of objective type carrying a maximum of 400 marks.
|No. of Papers||( 2 compulsory papers )|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQ) type|
|Total Maximum Marks||400 (200 each paper)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hrs. each ( 20 minutes per hour extra time for blind candidates & candidate with Locomotor Disability & Cerebral Palsy [minimum 40% impairment] )|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd of the marks assigned to a question|
|Medium of Exam||Bilingual (Hindi & English)|
1. General Studies Paper – I Syllabus
It has 100 questions broadly covering the following topics carrying a maximum of 200 marks to be solved in 2 hours.
- Current events of National & International importance.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Indian & World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India & the World.
- Indian Polity & Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic & Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity & climate change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
2. General Studies Paper-II Syllabus
It comprises 80 questions from the following topics carrying a maximum of 200 marks to be solved in 2 hours.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning & analytical ability.
- Decision making & problem-solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers & their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level)
General Studies Paper-II of the IAS Exam is a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
It is mandatory for a candidate to appear in both the Papers of the IAS Prelim Exam for the purpose of evaluation.
UPSC IAS Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus Table
Civil Services Main Examination consists of a written examination and interview (personality test).
Civil Services Main Examination consists of the following papers divided into 2 categories – qualifying & papers to be counted for merit.
|Paper-A||One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution||300|
|Papers to be Counted for Merit|
|Paper-II||General Studies-I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History, and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper-III||General Studies-II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)||250|
|Paper-IV||Genera Studies-III (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250|
|Paper-V||General Studies-IV (Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude)||250|
|Paper-VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250|
|Paper-VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
1. The papers on Indian languages and English (Paper A and Paper B) will be of qualifying nature and the marks obtained in these papers will not be counted for ranking.
2. The papers on Indian languages and English (Paper A and Paper B) will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard.
3. The papers on Essay, General Studies, and Optional Subject of only such candidates will be taken cognizance who attain 25% marks in ‘Indian Language’ and 25% in ‘English’ as minimum qualifying standards in these qualifying papers.
4. Marks obtained by the candidates for Paper I-VII only will be counted for merit ranking.
5. The question papers for the main examination will be of conventional (essay) type and each paper will be of 3-hour duration.
6. Candidates will have the option to answer all the question papers, except the Qualifying Language Papers, Paper-A, and Paper-B, in any one of the languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India or in English.
7. The question papers (other than the literature of language papers) will be set in Hindi and English only.
8. Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for the Blind candidates and the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) in both the Civil Services (Preliminary) as well as in the Civil Services (Main) Examination.
UPSC SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD – CLICK HERE
UPSC Economics Handwritten Notes 1 PDF
Pdf Link Given Below – Free Download in 1 Click
( Search on Google – OnlineStudyPoints.com )
#Official Account * Worldwide free service [ No Ads ] * Daily Quiz – MCQ * Youtube link – https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMKhNSKNOAP5mnLzHUbGvIg * web + free pdf – www.onlinestudypoints.com * Telegram – http://t.me/onlinestudypoint_2 * Facebook – https://m.facebook.com/onlinestudypoints/ # Telegram for live chat 24×7 – http://t.me/onlinestudypoints_2
PDF Download Area
1. Download Link ( Near Zoom Button ) in PDF Preview 2. Wait for Loading Complete then your File is Ready to Download. 3. File Download in 1 Click ( No Promotion No Links ) 4. File Size - ( 1 MB approx )
UPSC Economics Handwritten Notes 4 PDF
DOWNLOAD LINK PDF WITH PREVIEW
UPSC Economics Handwritten Notes 4
Public SOURCE: UPSC GOVERNMENT WEBSITE – OFFICIAL